Senin, Juni 02, 2008

Tutorial Create Alexa Widget

- Kangkam -

How can we know how many people visit our website or blog ?
How many people links to our website or blog ?

Yes, that question crossed in my mind when I was thinking about Google AdSense.
So I googling around to find any widget that can count how many people who visit my blog.

With keyword "site rating" I found Alexa in top of my search.
And here we go the tutorial to put Alexa on blogspot.

Ok, let's start ...



Choose option Widgets








Choose what your desire type will show to your blog / website.

Fill the input form as requested




Choose what is your desire to show up to your blog
There is 3 options :
1. Traffic Graph Stat
2. Site Stats
3. Traffic Rank

I choose the last one, because it's simple and fit on my blog space.






After you klik build widget you have another three options script that you can copy paste to your blog.
















If you have classic template for your blog, you should now how to add that script to your template :D

- Kangkam -

0 comments: