Rabu, Juni 11, 2008

Should I Give Up on Google Adsense ?

My friend said to me that Google AdSense supports Indonesian language, but after read his email, I found this link.

Now I know why another friend of mine warn me when I used Indonesian language as content of this blog.

Talking about Google Adsense, I -almost- lost my hope to earn some buck from it.
It's -almost- impossible to make my reader click on Google Adsense banner, as I don't do it while I surf to another blog.

So if you have a good experience how to earn money from Google Adsense, please share it with me senyum

Thank you...

===================================================================

Google AdSense supports publishers in several different languages. Applications for participation in the program can be for sites with content primarily in:

Arabic Hungarian
Bulgarian Italian
Chinese (simplified) Japanese
Chinese (traditional) Korean
Croatian Norwegian
Czech Polish
Danish Portuguese
Dutch Romanian
English Russian
Finnish Serbian
French Slovak
German Spanish
Greek Swedish
Hebrew Turkish

In addition, AdSense for search is available in Indonesian, Thai, and Vietnamese. These languages are not supported for AdSense for content pages.

You can select your site's primary language during the application process. If you're approved, AdSense will serve relevant ads to your pages in the appropriate language, even if your site contains multiple supported languages.

Please also be aware that placing the AdSense code on pages with content primarily in an unsupported language is not permitted by the AdSense program policies.



0 comments: