Minggu, Juni 01, 2008

Blogspot Review

- Kangkam -

This is my personal review for features and services from Blogspot ...

After using for two days ( do not complain about that :D) I found that :

This is an advantages of using bLogspot:
1. it's free (the most word Indonesian people can say it with a smile in their face :D)
2. easy to customize
3. you can and legal to earn some money from a program like Google AdSense
4. a lot of tutorial around the website about howto use and configure
5. ... (later)

And this is the disadvantage of using bLogspot :
1. I still can't find where is the smilies button in the posting form editor ?
2. I hate to say that I have to make my own "Read More" button using classic template :(
3. blogspot doesn't have any import or export database fasility like wordpress does
4. ... (later)

for now that's all what I have found. I will update this if I found another advantages or disadvantages

- Kangkam -

0 comments: